ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library)
ITIL is a framework of best practices for delivering IT services. ITIL’s systematic approach to IT service management can help businesses manage risk, strengthen customer relations, establish cost-effective practices, and build a stable IT environment that allows for growth, scale and change.
StrideFuture delivers infrastructure management services to many technology companies and enterprise businesses. We collaborate with customers to mitigate all the operational hassles of monitoring, maintaining and managing business applications and infrastructure. This helps our customers achieve the balance between business and operational priorities. Our service delivery model is based on ITIL guidelines and robust transition methodology. This ensures smooth transitions into steady-state managed support, based on service level objectives.
- Full-cycle IT assessment consulting service
- Readiness assessment of your IT for infrastructure consolidation
- conceiving and upgrading your IT strategy
- IT assessment and gap analysis for optimizing ROI
- Wide range of application support services through a defined methodology, based on multiple cycles of operations
- IT service desk support along with monitoring, scheduling, managing routine operations of the business applications
- Enterprise infrastructure management and support services
- Monitoring, maintaining and managing of IT Infrastructure across server and storage, application and database and network and security
- Integrated platform with native tools, customer provided tools and open source / proprietary tools to report and manage the performance, availability, capacity, efficiency of the IT infrastructure
- Install, configure and maintain the desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, etc,
- Troubleshoot issues with hardware, OS and applications installed on desktops.
- Business impact assessment of desktop applications in a distributed environment
- Design processes and tools to reduce the associated service management costs. These include assessment, deployment, patch management, license, asset management and desktop support
- Keeping up with the growth of all technologies in the datacenter is a constant challenge. Dealing with the requirements of floor space, rack space, power and cooling, administration, support and management is an ever increasing, and all consuming task. The escalating costs associated with this growth is at the top of every IT departments budget, and the drive to reduce those costs is a major focus of every CIO.
- IT Server Virtualization Management One of the major and most effective ways that IT departments are dealing with this is the use of virtualization techniques at the server level, with storage, and even on the desktop. StrideFuture is experienced with many IT server virtualization technologies and we will assist you in looking at this issue and can help you to control the technology sprawl and its related costs.
- Network Monitoring and Reporting – goes beyond 24x7 monitoring to include proactive problem identification and resolution of a enterprise IT environment, historical trend information and up-to-date performance snapshots.
- Administration and troubleshooting of devices & services - Automated procedures and analytics identify and fix potential problems before performance is affected.
- Install/ upgrade/ patching of devices - including all associated administrative services such as adds, moves and changes
- Network security and hardening - approaches include the use of the latest standard IPS/IDS devices to monitor all network end points
- Configuration and backup management – including service restoration, image maintenance and rollbacks.
- Server monitoring and reporting – covers all operational parameters done onsite or remotely with tools that provide utilization, performance and availability reports.
- Administration and troubleshooting of servers/ services – includes all aspects of relevant ITIL processes
- Install/ upgrade/ patching of servers – covering a broad range of operating systems includes full system backup after an initial installation
- Server security & hardening - highly customized capabilities, updated as threats evolve to ensure that critical resources have up-to-date patches and are able to defend against known vulnerabilities
- Backup, recovery and job scheduling – this includes full, incremental or cumulative approaches covering clients, servers and storage units.
- Our company provides automated, continuous, 24x7 availability and performance monitoring of the client's environment. We monitor IT components and transactions for specific events, threshold violations and errors/faults, based on pre-defined metrics. Our remote monitoring service automatically notifies the customer or designated service provider when events defined by the customer are detected. Our clients have the option of choosing how problems are resolved and who is responsible for solving them. Notification includes an escalation and tracking process as determined by the client. We collect and store up to fifteen months of historical information to facilitate trend analysis and IT planning. Our remote monitoring service helps to maximize performance, significantly enhance service levels and immediately reduce downtime.
- Remote Infrastructure Management Our remote infrastructure management solution goes beyond 24x7 monitoring to include proactive problem identification and resolution. Built-in root cause analysis helps to identify and automatically fix potential problems before performance is affected. Our remote infrastructure management solution will automatically carry out clients' pre-specified instructions to fix problems such as restarting sluggish servers and the applications that reside on them without human intervention. The solution can also automatically dispatch on-site service providers to address high priority issues. By automating corrective actions, IT organizations decrease problem resolution time and improve system availability.