Terms & Conditions
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at https://stridefuture.com (Together or individually “Service”) operated by Stridefuture Technologies.
We use different forms of communication in order to reach you. By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to our newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, E-Magazines, and other information we may send. However, you may opt-out of receiving any of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing email@example.com.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
Stridefuture Technologies has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users. In addition, Content found on or through this website is the property of Stridefuture Technologies or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
You may use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms. You agree not to use the website:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate a Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
The website and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Stridefuture Technologies and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Stridefuture Technologies.
Our Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the website infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the website on your copyright.
Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our website (“Feedback”)
You acknowledge and agree that:
- you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback;
- Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback;
- Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and
- The Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Stridefuture Technologies.
Stridefuture Technologies has no control overwebsites and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
Changes to Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our website, and any service or material we provide via the website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website or the entire website to the users.
Amendments to Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. By continuing to access or use our website after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use website.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ ALL THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Please send your feedback, comments, and queries for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.